It’s a new type of virus of the flu’s family, transmitted from one person to another through cough, sneeze or contact with contaminated objects.
Look like flu’s symptoms: high fever and cough. Others symptoms are headache, body ache, sore throat, breathlessness, tiredness, diarrhea and vomiting.
It can evolve to sinusitis or to a lung disease. Pay attention if you feel breathlessness, chest pain, dizziness, mental confusion, weakness or dehydration.
Medicine prescribed by a doctor, rest, fluid intake and healthy alimentation.
How to prevent H1N1:
- When sneezing, cover your mouth with your hands;
- Don’t share food, glasses, towels or any other object of personal use;
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose in public places or before cleaning your hands;
- Wash your hands, especially after coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid large crowds and indoors, cause they are propitious to contamination;
- Keep areas ventilated.